Promoting Women’s Leadership in the Workplace
Insightful, challenging and fun Earuyan Solutions workshop designed to help organizations understand issues of women’s leadership, identify unique personal and organizational challenges and co-create strategies to ensure that your organization is a pioneer in promoting women’s leadership.
- Build a good understanding of gender equality concepts
- Explore the opportunities and challenges in promoting women in leadership through a global, regional and national lens
- Investigate international best practices for promoting women’s leadership within the workplace
- Develop an action plan towards implementing clear interventions for your organization to promote women’s leadership
- Topic 1: Exploring Gender & Women’s Leadership
- Topic 2: Women in Leadership & the Challenges
- Topic 3: Promoting Women’s Leadership – Best Practices
- Topic 4: Prototype Lab – Developing interventions for your organization
Duration (days) 1
Target audience People in a wide range of leadership roles
To register please send your name and your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information in relation to this training, please contact:
Ms. Ethiopis Tadesse on: +251 913 06 65 82 or
our office num: +251 115 505141